Unique CSR Program
As a responsible corporate, what do you get from Save Tree Save Life Organization?
A CSR project is a responsibility of the corporate to the society. Being responsible, you would expect efficient on-ground execution, regular updates, transparent reporting and PR mileage from the NGOs you have engaged. We at Save Tree Save Life Organization offer you end to end delivery as we create a socio-environmental impact and our online platform and direct survey brings you comprehensive reporting and transparency in the process. This is customized on your exclusive corporate forest page which can be linked to your website on request . Our digital platform brings maximum mileage and publicity to your efforts.
Go beyond a traditional CSR program and make it more visible and engaging. While together we run the show online and on-ground, you can invite different stakeholders to join the movement and offer them many reasons and occasions to Go Greener:
- Build an organization wide green social network by making your employees and other stake holders plant on your company’s exclusive virtual forest developed by Save Tree Save Life Organization
- Gift your employees and customers an ECOde which allows them to plant a tree with just one click from their mobile phones or desktops.
- Plant a Tree on all corporate celebrations.
- We also welcome opportunities wherein corporate employees join us on ground and plant trees by themselves and interact with beneficiaries and local community members
- As we strive to grow every sapling into a Tree, our hard work on ground results into a wide socio-environmental impact and also help corporate sponsors to build a bond with communities
We are associated with reputed corporate in their noble initiatives. To name a few are Indian Oil, Cairn India Ltd, TATA Housing, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Idea Cellular, Google India, Hitachi Home and Life Solutions, Kirloskar, Blue Star, Mitsubishi Elektric, Tyco, Ingersoll Rand, Grundfos, L&T Valves, Hilti , ISHRAE, Pal System and Verse.
We have co-created a wide impact by associating with several corporate. Glimpses of our journey:
- We have executed projects in the most arid and barren areas such as Barmer, Rajasthan and Leh Ladakh, J&K and developed several forests in middle these deserts
- We have grown Mango orchards for tribal villagers in Anantpur district of Andhra Pradesh. This program has benefited more than 50 underprivileged farmers, majority of which are women
- Our “Clean and Green Schools” program has extended its footprint to more than 300 schools across India
- We have connected more than 15,000 corporate professionals and individuals with more than 2,50,000 trees planted by Save Tree Save Life Organization on ground and extended support to more than 7,000 beneficiaries in the process
The above figures aren’t mere numbers. They are a stepping stone to our vision which is to develop a lush-green and a bio-diverse sustainable world for the future generations.